Kaizen Event Case Studies
In this webinar, Karen shares a case study for a Kaizen Event she has facilitated that addresses the following questions:
- What was the driver for the improvement?
- Why was a Kaizen Event chosen for making the improvement and not a traditional project?
- Who was involved in the planning process and on the Kaizen team itself?
- What was their process, from analysis through rolling out the improvement (including the specific tools used)?
- How were they able to pilot and refine the improvement using PDSA within such a short time?
- What challenges did the team encounter and how did they overcome them?
- How did they manage their time?
- How was the event closed out?
- What’s the current state of the improvement?